Dienstag, 18. Februar 2014

Imperialer Sternenzerstörer Executor-Class

My latest project is also an old dream of mine.
In 1977 a young American movie director set limits to science fiction and animation movies.
George Luces inspired me with his first film, "New Hope" and left me with my mouth wide open in cinema while I watched "The Empire Strikes Back".
At that time without computers he superposed up to 38 movies to present the complicated battles in space and the astroid fields.

I am still a great fan of the movies.
My favorite ship is the 17 Km long Star Destroyer Executor, Darth Vader's flagship.
It took more then 12 hours to create.
It was really hard to build a spaceship with a town like manahattan. I think I will upload it to the TF3DM.com for download.
Dr.Copy & Mr.Paste

The Planet needs more work I know. Iwill look forit by time -btw it is Couruscant.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.